Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Friday, April 28, 2023

Please don't hurt possums. They're the good guys...

One possum can kill and eat up to 4000-5000 ticks per year, thus helping to protect us from Lyme disease. Possums are shy and scare easily. When frightened they snarl, drool and hiss, showing their teeth. But, possums almost never have rabies; their body temeratures are too low. They can withstand bites from cobras. They are the reason why we have anti-venom vaccine.

No comments:

Post a Comment