Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Sunday, April 23, 2023

Jabba The Hut & Leia, ~ from "Star Wars"...

Jabba The Hut was an enormous clay puppet that took four people to operate. Carrie Fisher said the slave costume she wore was not a bikini. It was uncomfortable metal that sometimes slipped. Carrie was so tired of the scenes with Jabba that when it came to the part where she strangled him, rather than have her stunt double do it, she said she'd do it herself!... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment