Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Sunday, January 8, 2023

The Recipe For A Texas One-Eye Egg...

Now, you can make this a lot of different ways. Some make it to put it on top of a hamburger with bacon. Anyway, it's delicious!!!... 😜

To make the Texas One-Eye egg cut a hole in a piece of bread with a glass; rye bread is best. Fry the bread in a bubbling skillet of margined.  Drop a raw egg in the hole. Cook it as you like. Put a thick slice of tomato over the egg. Add a slice of cheese on top of the tomato. Cover with a lid till the cheese is melted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment