Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Saturday, January 7, 2023

I will never understand narcissists..

 


Of course, they are mentally ill and narcissism is incurable. They seem to me to be non-people, because I think being a human being means connection with the things, those most precious things, that are the best part of humanity... I am talking about compassion, integrity, decency, self-control, moderation, --- and empathy.

I will never understand why narcissists can't live and let live. I only know that they can't. They feel a sick need to hurt others, especially those who are most sensitive, most vulnerable. These they see as their prey, wanting to knock them down so that in comparison they, the narcissist, will seem great.  While, others, normal people, observing this, are rolling their eyes, or even recoiling from the narcissist in horror. 

Yes... And, narcissism is so tragically common. 


No comments:

Post a Comment