Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Friday, November 25, 2022

Oooo-LA-LA!!!... The Can-Can!!!...


That Parisian folk dance!!!... 








Which version do you like best???... I like the clip from the 1952 movie "Moulin Rouge," with Jose Ferrer as the famous artist Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. Whoever choreographed it certainly studied the artist's drawings and paintings well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment