Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

***SHARE THIS IMAGE TO KEEP CATS SAFE!!!...

 


***Bang on the hood of your car before starting it. YOU COULD SAVE A LIFE. 💖

Cats might crawl inside the car's hood to get warmth from the engine and fall asleep... The person comes back to start their car and the cat is badly injured from the engine's fan blades!... HORRIBLE!!!... 🙀

This can be prevented by banging on the hood of your car before you get into it to start it. The asleep cat will then jump out. 

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO ALWAYS DO THIS IN THE WINTER. Thanks. 😻

No comments:

Post a Comment