Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Flint /Miranda, - [I didn't like her. She was mysterious & cunning & devious, but I think she really did know Flint in a way no one else did.]...



Flint's clever & cool green eyes...  You can certainly tell that Toby Stevens is Maggie Smith's son.  He looks just like her and he has that huge talent too.

Toby in Black Sails (2014):


No comments:

Post a Comment