Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Francoise Sagan (1935-2004), - The Terrible Child...


She was known as a terrible child, a charming monster.  She was seen at the time of her greatest popularity as the epitome of disillusioned and wealthy youth.  Her first novel, "Bonjour Tristesse" (Hello, Sadness)  was published when she was just 19.  After that, she wrote another, "A Certain Smile".

                                                            ****************************************

Quotes from Francoise Sagan:

"Every little girl knows about love.  It is only her capacity to suffer because of it that increases."

"To jealousy, nothing is more frightful than laughter."

"A dress makes no sense unless it inspires men to take it off you."

"I have loved to the point of madness, that which is called madness, that which to me is the only sensible way to love."

No comments:

Post a Comment