Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

When I am One Hundred Years Old... (This sounds good to me.)

When I am one hundred years old I will be tired of everyone and everything. I will tell everyone I am going to Canada, but I will really go to the Bahamas. I will live in a tiny hut with my tiny dog. I will order fish tacos when I'm hungry and live my best life with no crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment