Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Sunday, February 5, 2023

Are You Thinking Of Giving Your Sweetheart That $125 Ruby Ring For Valentine's Day?...

WoW!!!... What a good price it is!... Only $125 for a real ruby ring!... Is that ring from a well known jewelry store, perhaps in a mall?... Then, yes, it's a real ruby ring, but it's only worth about $30 a carat. What?, you might say. That's right. It's only worth about $30 a carat, retail. Because, although it is a real ruby, it's lab created, and lab created gems aren't worth much. Sorry. Sure, buy it, if you like. But, know this: you're not getting a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment