Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Thursday, July 25, 2024

A Sad Tiger Mother Whose Cubs Had Died...

This tigeress lost her cubs after giving birth and her health was deteriorating due to postpartum depression, so the California zoo where she lives found a somewhat unusual solution. The workers came up with a trick using pigs dressed up as tigers. The tiger apparently loved them right away, as her cubs made her regain her strength. So she began to raise them as if they were her own. Obviously it's a temporary solution so when the piglets grow up they will be taken out of the cages, but at least they made this tiger happy. No, she did not eat any of the piglets. ~ From "Prime Movie-Dark Science".

No comments:

Post a Comment