Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Monday, February 6, 2023

***A Cat Burglar...

A cat burglar is a very stealthy thief who uses his/her acrobatic skills to steal. Cat burglars may scale buildings using fire escapes, balconies, or even protruding stones to enter a second story. They may leap rooftops. Cat burglars make a point of getting in and getting out with no one knowing they've been there... Some people think cat burglars are simply an interesting creation of fiction authors, --- but, no. There have been many famous, or rather, infamous cat burglars... My "Sexiest Jewels" series features Duke Alexandre Volkov as it's bad boy anti-hero. He's, --- yes, a cat burglar, a "fetcher' for the massive international crime organization, the Shadow Brotherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment