Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Sunday, December 4, 2022

Josephine's Roses...

Josephine Bonaparte, Empress Of The French, loved her roses. She had beautiful rose gardens at her estate, Malmaison. When British General Wellington came through the area he gave orders that Josephine's roses were not to be harmed. The hardened old soldier appreciated great beauty. Some of Josephine's roses have endured till today. We have their descendants.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment