Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

My Thriller-Suspense Series "The Sexiest Jewels"...





It still may be hard, --- even if you're only twenty-two years old, even if you're six feet, four inches tall, even if you've been trained as an acrobat since you were eighteen months old... It still may be hard to spring, reaching upward eight feet to grab a window ledge, to boost yourself up, with only the strength of your arms and the power of your legs. It still may be hard to use balconies and jump up to grab the ladders of fire escapes and to leap the spaces between buildings. It definitely is hard going up the sides of those tall city buildings. But, it can be done. The media doesn't know who he is; they've dubbed him "The Panther". Obviously, someone saw a glimpse of him going over a roof at night, completely dressed in black. He's quickly becoming known in the worldwide criminal organization, the Shadow Brotherhood, as "The King Of Thieves". He's Duke Alexander Valentin Iharovich Volkov, a Russian aristocrat, the bad boy, anti-hero of my "The Sexiest Jewels" thriller-suspense series. --- Copyright 2022, by Antoinette Beard.


No comments:

Post a Comment