Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Friday, August 17, 2018

Joe & Jane, --- That Incredible Combination...

Okay-okay-OKAY...  I've written a lot of stories.  I met and known a lot of people.  I've lived a fairly long time, loved some people, deeply.  I'm a very good student of body language.  I'm empathic, as many authors are; I have considerable ability to sense things...

For there to be such great chemistry, even if, --- yes-yes-YES, --- I KNOW THEY'RE ACTORS, --- blah, blah, blah...  Still, --- and you'd probably NEVER, EVER get them to admit it publicly; they've both married other people.  Joe Lando has been married for over twenty years, --- and to the SAME woman.  And, Jane was married to director James Keach, now divorced; she has twin adult sons by him.  BUT, --- I know it's possible to love many types of people, --- each in a different way, and for a man to love two women.  In some way Joe Lando and Jane Seymour must have loved each other all during "Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman," and, in the tenderest way, perhaps, much more than just friends and that "in lust with each other" during the time the pilot for the show was filmed when they went together to the South Pacific...  [All the fans know about THAT.]

I think a lot of it has to do with all that touching and kissing.  Bodies have some connection that doesn't have much to do with the mind.  There was GENUINE DEEP FEELING between Joe Lando and Jane Seymour, --- perhaps something almost indescribable, --- OF COURSE.  :D  And, it makes the stories much more interesting.  I think it's the main reason why the show was so popular.

Today,  they're still the very best of deeply loving friends.  I think because of unfortunate circumstances they missed being together for life, missed a great love, by a fraction...  {I've read that Jan is very self absorbed, so maybe that's part of the problem.  And, Joe seems happy with his wife Kirsten; they have five children.]   It's been said that those who were former lovers and remain friends even today love each other STILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment