Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...
I love all creatures. I consider them, all of them, to be sentient beings... I write thrillers, fantasy, mysteries, gothic horror, romantic adventure, occult, Noir, westerns and various types of short stories. I also re-tell traditional folk tales and make old fairy tales carefully cracked. I'm often awake very early in the morning. A cuppa, and fifteen minutes later I'm usually writing something. ;)

Sunday, July 25, 2021

My heroes are this "type"...

    After I shared that video on youtube with Joe Lando as Sully, I realized that I have a "type" that I like to use for the heroes in my stories...

Uh-HUM... He about 30 years old, in the prime of his life, gorgeous and sexy, of course, --- about 6 feet tall or taller, thick brown or black wavy hair, often to his shoulders. He's all planes and angles and manly curves with a compact body that could definitely be called athletic, but he's not obviously muscular. He has more of a dancer's body and he moves with effortless grace, like a big cat, with a swaggering walk that's natural to him, --- not at all put on.

He has cheekbones that are moderately high, a square jaw, deep set eyes that are brown, black, hazel or gray with thick curling lashes, and he has a beautiful wide, curving mouth, a lot of dazzling, perfect, white teeth. (Like a wolf, --- growl.) 🐺. His skin tone is tawny, Latino, Romani... and fine-textured, satin smooth; his hands are manly looking, long squared off fingers with clean nails, He's very intelligent and street smart, a survivor; he has a teasing sense of humor and a deep voice with a lot of infection to it, plus a rumbling laugh.

He's naturally brave and daring, a woman magnet, and, yes, --- he knows it, but he's not particularly vain or a womanizer; he's confident. Naturally, he's charismatic, a natural predator, an alpha male... (Although, he doesn't chase women; they chase him.) Of course, he's a Bad Boy too, --- very dangerous, in lots of ways, some much more obvious than others... (Duke Alexandre Volkov is a master thief, besides being a heart-breaker, and an international criminal.) A Bad Boy, but he's not a boy; still with those lashes he can look deceptively innocent when he's asleep.., Look out... (He's a mother's nightmare, not one you'd want to introduce to her.).Yeah... 💋💋💋💖





No comments:

Post a Comment